Sonett Olive Washing Liquid for Wool and Silk (Neutral Range) 1L
For delicate fabrics, wool and silk up to 40°C. Can be used in both the washing machine and for hand washing.
High-grade pressed olive oil is processed into a soap which possesses excellent cleaning and nurturing properties and restores the protective film for woollen and silk fabrics. With the aid of the sugar surfactant, a mild soap-based detergent is created, which is easily manageable even with hard water, and retains all the positive properties of a soap detergent.
- purely vegetable-derived surfactants
- free of petrochemical ingredients
- free of fragrances, colouring agents or complexing agents
- free of preservatives
- free of enzymescompletely biodegradable
olive and rape seed oil are 100 % from certified organic cultivation.
- approx. 15 - 30 ml per 5 litres water
- add to the running water, then add the items of laundry - stir gently
- adjust the rinsing water to the temperature of the washing water to prevent temperature shock
4.5 kg Washing Machine:
- Soft and medium hard water areas: 60 ml
- Hard and very hard water areas: 90 ml
- Add to the detergent compartment of the machine
- Do not put the detergent directly onto laundry - this could cause sensitive fabrics to be become discoloured
1 litre of Sonett Olive Washing Liquid for Wool and Silk Neutral is sufficient for 17 washings in soft and medium hard water areas.
Ingredients: Olive oil soap > 30 % certified organically grown / certified biodynamic cultivation, Rapeseed oil soap 5 - 15 % certified organically grown, Vegetable alcohol (ethanol) 1 - 5 %, Sugar surfactant 5 - 10 %, Water up to 100%
Modular Washing System
Using Sonetts' unique modular system, washing requirements can be customised depending on the hardness of the water and whiteness required. Every water source and every wash alter the effectiveness of your washing detergent. Most products put everything into the detergent to make sure all bases are covered so to say; with Sonetts' modular system you can customise your detergent, using only what is really needed in each wash and with your water source.