Sonett Laundry Powder 1.2kg
For all coloureds and whites made from cotton, linen, hemp and synthetics to be washed at 40° - 95°C.
For wool and silk use Sonett Olive Washing Liquid for Wool and Silk.
- For soft laundry and fast coloureds
- Removes stains and prevents greying of laundry
For a 4.5 kg washing machine:
- 50 ml per wash
- 1.2 kg of Sonett Washing Powder is sufficient for 21 washings in soft and medium hard water areas
Ingredients: Soap made from certified organically grown vegetable oils > 30 %, Clay minerals and silicates (clay, phytosilicate, metasilicate) 15 - 30 %, Sodium carbonate 5 - 15 %, Zeolites 5 - 15 %, Coconut oil alcohol sulphate 1 - 5 %, Balsamic additives < 1 % certified organ. grown / collection from wild growing plants, Powder humidity 10 – 15 %
Origin and Properties of the Ingredients:
- The principal active ingredient contained in Sonett washing powder is soap manufactured from various vegetable oils – palm oil, rape seed oil and coconut oil – by simmering them with alkaline solution. These oils originate 100% from organic or biodynamic cultivation.
- Soap as an active washing substance uniquely embodies all of the properties required for the washing process – moistening, loosening and absorbing dirt.
- Sodium carbonate is manufactured by converting lime with sodium chloride.
- Metasilicate arises from the coalescence of quartz sand and sodium carbonate.
- Sodium carbonate and metasilicate both intensify the washing action due to their alkalinity and promote the removal of fatty substances in particular.
- Zeolite and layered Silicate both have silicate rock as their raw material of origin. In addition to their property of binding lime in water, these substances also simultaneously bind the organic substances and colour pigments dissolved in the washing water and prevent them from being deposited on the laundry.
- Coconut Oil Alcohol Sulphate - derived from coconut oil, supports the soap in its fat-solubility.
Modular Washing System
Using Sonetts' unique modular system, washing requirements can be customised depending on the hardness of the water and whiteness required. Every water source and every wash alter the effectiveness of your washing detergent. Most products put everything into the detergent to make sure all bases are covered so to say; with Sonetts' modular system you can customise your detergent, using only what is really needed in each wash and with your water source.
There are three components to a successful wash:
Active Washing Substance: With Sonett you can select from Washing Powder, Washing Liquid, Washing Liquid for Colours, Washing Liquid for Wool and Silk or the Neutral Range of products
Water Softness: Soft water is an absolute requirement for all soap-based detergents. Sonett Water Softener may be added to increase effectiveness in hard water.
Wash Whiteness Level: For extra whiteness, add Sonett Bleach Complex to the wash. Sonett Bleach Complex is a non-petrochemical or chlorine bleach, but an oxygen bleach activated by heat or soaking - equivalent to bleaching washing in sunlight but in the convenience of the washing machine! The nature of bleaching wears out the fabric, each time it is used. By being able to control when to add a bleaching agent, the bleaching effect is applied only when it is really needed - making your clothes last longer.
By allowing you to customise your own detergent, Sonett have avoided the use of anticaking agents, fillers, optical brighteners, phosphates and enzymes found in other products; Saved you money, Saved the Environment and Reduced wear on your clothes.